WSFHS has just over 200 names from Titsey St. James in the Surrey Monumental Inscriptions Index.
for more information about which Monumental Inscriptions are available email us:
WSFHS CD10(Surrey Burial Index) has burial records for Titsey St. James from 1586-1842. For a full list of parishes covered click here (opens in a new page). or see our sales page for more information (opens in a new page).
The Society's CD15(Surrey Baptisms Not in the IGI) has baptismal records for Titsey St. James from 1813-1844. For a full list of parishes covered click here (opens in a new page). or see our sales page for more information (opens in a new page).
Our sister society, East Surrey FHS has the monumental inscriptions in their bookstall; go to their web site for more information .
An Order in Council of 1956 united the benefice with that of Limpsfield and the church was listed in 1958. It was last known to be in use for public worship in 1960 and declared redundant in 1973. A further scheme of 1975 to lease it as a private chapel to the Leveson Gowers family (the Patrons) failed; it was vested in 1980 in the Titsey Trust as a private chapel and monument. The building is still consecrated (but not under faculty jurisdiction) and in use for occasional services.
from http://www.southwark.anglican.org/downloads/lostchurches/TIT03.pdf accessed 3 February 2016