The church and churchyard inscriptions were copied in 1977 by Cliff Webb. The church and older sections of the churchyard were copied completely, but in the modern part of the churchyard only stones older than 1865 were copied. The dates range from 1656 to 1969. There are some 369 names indexed
We have acquired a digital copy of Cokayne,G.E. Surrey parish registers & MI's, Volume VI which includes some Merrow MIs. At 24 June 2015 this has not been transcribed nor indexed.
for more information about which Monumental Inscriptions are available email us: