Gadbrook Chapel is now closed and has been converted into a House. There is very little information to be found on the former chapel.
"at Gadbrook is an Independant Chapel and Graveyard" from A Geological Historical and Topographical Decription of the Borough of Reigate, Anderson, R.P., 1885.
Former Independent Chapel (later Open Brethren), Gadbrook Lane, Gadbrook, Mole Valley District, Surrey, England. This was built for (Calvinistic?) Independents and was later associated with Strict Baptists. By the 1973 Ordnance Survey map it was in use by Open Brethren, and remained so until about 2001. The building is now a house called Gadbrook Chapel. Gadbrook is an outlying area in the parish of Leigh (from Wikimedia Commons)