The inscriptions in the Surrey Monumental Inscriptions Library are taken from "Croydon in the Past, Croydon Advertiser 1883
accessed 12 January 2015
There are around 190 names in the Index ranging from 1562 to 1946
We have acquired an digital copy of Cokayne,G.E. Surrey parish registers & MI's, Volume IV which includes some Addington MIs. At 23 June 2015 this has not been transcribed nor indexed.
for more information about which Monumental Inscriptions are available email us:
Parts of Addington St Mary parish were moved into Addington St George (1958) and Spring Park(1958) and Shirley St George (1952)
WSFHS CD10(Surrey Burial Index) has burial records for Addington St Mary from 1559 to 1865. For a full list of parishes covered click here (opens in a new page). or see our sales page for more information (opens in a new page).
The Society's CD15(Surrey Baptisms Not in the IGI) has baptismal records for Addington St Mary from 1813 to 1876. For a full list of parishes covered click here (opens in a new page). or see our sales page for more information (opens in a new page).